[Answer ID: 12258]
How can I restore data backed up using “Backup Utility” after recovering the OS?
Created 04/19/2011 08:45 | Updated 07/05/2011 12:55
You do not have access authority if the OS was recovered, or the data was backed up in another computer.
In that case, “Unlock” the data to access it.
- Right-click on the () icon in the task tray, and select [Run Restore Tool].
If there is no icon in the task tray, follow the steps below to run the tool.
1) Click [Start]-[All Programs]-[Buffalo]-[Backup Utility Restore Tool (BURestore.exe)].
2) Start from the Buffalo Tools Launcher.
* Click [OK] if the screen displays the message indicating "that available backup data is not found".
- Click [Administration Tool].
- Select the backup task which you want to recover, and click [Unlock].
Then, you can recover the backup data into the different PC from you backed up.
- Select the time and date on which data you want to recover was backed up.
- Select the files and folders you want to restore.
- Click [Restore].
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.