[Answer ID: 13897]
How do I use the CloudStation as a backup destination for Time Machine?
Created 01/10/2012 08:57 | Updated 05/08/2013 13:24
The CloudStation can be used as a backup destination for Time Machine (OS X 10.5 or later).
- Open the local Web interface.
Click hereto learn how to login to the local Web interface.
- Click the [Backup] - [Time Machine] under "Device Settings".
- Enable Time Machine, select the folder as a backup destination, and click [Apply].
- On your Macintosh PC, select [System Preferences] and click [Time Machine].
Click [Choose Backup Disk].
- Select your CloudStation, then click [Use for Backup].
- Enter your username and password, then click[Connect].
- Time Machine backup will start in 120 seconds.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.